Atlantic Travel & Tours Ltd considers the collection, usage, disclosure and retention of your sensitive data to be of the utmost importance and we wish to inform you with the utmost accuracy regarding the protection of your privacy.
Important: This statement applies to all customers residing in the USA, Canada, UK, EU, Australia who wish to use the services of Atlantic Travel & Tours Ltd.
- Name, email address, telephone number, and home, business, and billing addressees.
- Government issued Identification required for booking or identity verification, such as passport, driver's license, and government redress numbers, and for vacation property owners, tax identification number.
- Payment information such as payment card number, expiration date, and billing address.
- Travel-related preferences and requests such as favorite destination and accommodation types, and special dietary and accessibility needs, as available.
- Loyalty program and membership information.
- Birth date and gender.
- Social media account ID and other publicly available information.
- Searches you conduct, transactions, and other interactions with you on our online services and Apps.
- The searches and transactions conducted through the platform.
- Data you give us about other people, such as your travel companions or others for whom you are making a booking.
- Information we receive about you from third parties such as our business and affiliate partners and authorized service providers which may include updated contact information, demographic information, interests, and purchase history, which we may use for market research and analysis.
We use your data for the following purposes:
- Market research and analysis.
- Booking of services related to leisure and business travel.
- Receive customer payments via credit / debit / prepaid cards and other forms of payment in the US, Canada, UK EU, Australia.
- Archive of invoices / tax receipts for tax purposes.
- Third-party service providers. We share personal information with third-parties in connection with the delivery of services to you and the operation of our business (for example, to provide credit card processing, customer service, business analytics, and fraud prevention and compliance services, and to serve you with advertising tailored to your interests). These third-party service providers are required to protect personal information we share with them and may not use any directly identifying personal information other than to provide services we contracted them for. They are not allowed to use the personal information we share for purposes of their own direct marketing (unless you have separately consented with the third-party under the terms provided by the third-party).
- Travel suppliers. We share personal information with travel-related suppliers such as hotels, airlines, car-rental companies, insurance, vacation-rental property owners and managers, and where available, activity providers, rail, or cruise lines who fulfill your booking. Please note that travel suppliers may contact you to obtain additional information if and as required to facilitate your booking or to otherwise provide the travel or associated services.
- Business partners and offers. If we promote a program or offer a service or product in conjunction with a third-party business partner, we will share your information with that partner to assist in marketing or to provide the associated product or service. In most of those cases, the program or offer will include the name of the third-party business partner, either alone or with ours, or you will be redirected to the website of that business with notice. An example of such a business-partner relationship would be a third-party loyalty program for which you could earn points by completing a booking on our platform.
- Legal rights and obligations. We may disclose your personal information to enforce our policies, or where we are permitted (or believe in good faith that we are required) to do so by applicable law, such as in response to a request by a law enforcement or governmental authority, in connection with actual or proposed litigation, or to protect and defend our property, people and other rights or interests. We may also share your personal information pursuant to a subpoena or other legal request, or as necessary to remit certain taxes in the course of processing payments as required by law or legal process.
- Corporate. We may share your personal information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, assignments or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. In the case of any acquisition, we will inform the buyer it must use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Statement.
We will retain your personal information in accordance with all applicable laws, for as long as it may be relevant to fulfill the purposes set forth in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We will deidentify, aggregate, or otherwise anonymize your personal information if we intend to use it for analytical purposes or trend analysis over longer periods of time.
The criteria we use to determine our retention periods include:
- The duration of our relationship with you ( recent bookings or other transactions you have made).
- Whether we have a legal obligation related to your personal information, such as laws requiring us to keep records of your transactions with us.
- Whether there are any current and relevant legal obligations affecting how long we will keep your personal information, including contractual obligations, litigation holds, statutes of limitations, and regulatory investigations.
CANCELLATION OF DATA PROCESSING CONSENT
You can request the cancellation of your sensitive data at any time by contacting us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org